Artist: Various Artist
Label: BMG TV
Released: 2007
Number of Tracks: 40

Track Listing:
Disc 1
- Westlife – The Rose
- Will Young – All Time Love
- Il Divo – Without You
- Beyonce – Irreplaceable
- Lemar – It’s Not That Easy
- George Michael – Waiting For That Day
- Justin Timberlake - Senorita
- Pink – Who Knew
- Maroon 5 – This Love
- Kelly Clarkson – Behind These Hazel Eyes
- Maria Lawson – Sleepwalking
- Alicia Keys – Fallin’
- G4 – No Matter What
- Sandi Thom – What If I’m Right
- Andy Abraham – I’m Gonna Make You Love Me
- Gloria Estefan – I Can’t Stay Away From You
- Luther Vandross – Your Secret Love
- Michael Jackson – You Are Not Alone
- Sade – By Your Side
- Whitney Houston – The Greatest Love Of All
Disc 2
- X Factor Winner – A Moment Like This
- Christina Aguilera – Hurt
- James Morrison – You Give Me Something
- Corrine Bailey Rae – Just Like A Star
- Paolo Nutini – Last Request
- John Legend – Save Room
- K T Tunstall – Other Side Of The World
- Simon Webbe – Coming Around Again
- Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
- Shakira – Underneath Your Clothes
- Natasha Bedingfield – I Bruise Easily
- Shayne Ward – No Promises
- Natalie Imbruglia – Shiver
- Anastacia – Cowboys & Kisses
- Nina Simone – The Look Of Love
- R Kelly – If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time
- Paul Carrack – Love Will Keep Us Alive
- Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You….
- Dido – Here With Me
- Patrick Swayze – She’s Like The Wind










0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment