Artist: Various Artist
Label: Time Life Records / Time Warner Inc.
Number of Tracks: 16 x 2 Disc

Track Listing
Disc 1
01. Sergio Mendes - The Look Of Love
02. Barry White - Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love Babae
03. Bread - Make It With You
04. Richard Chamberlain - Love Me Tender
05. Shirley Bassey - Never, Never, Never
06. Gary Shearston - I Get A Kick Out Of You
07. Dionne Warwick - I’ll Never Love This Way Again
08. Andy Williams - Can’t Take My Eyes Of You
09. Anne Murray - I Want To Sing You A Love Song
10. Samantha Sang - Emotions
11. Bozz Scaggs - We Are All Alone
12. Maureen McGovern - We May Never Love Like This Again
13. Jose Feliciano - Light My Fire
14. Carly Simon - That’s The Way I Always Heard It Should Be
15. Aretha Franklin - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman
16. Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up Where We Belong
Disc 2
01. Percy Faith & His Orchestra - Theme For Young Lovers
02. The Drifters - Kissin’ In The Back Row Of The Movies
03. The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me
04. Johnny Mathis - I Only Have Eyes For You
05. Al Martino - I Love You More And More Every Day
06. Michael Holliday - The Story Of My Life
07. Dan Hill - Sometimes When We Touch
08. Dr. Hook - A Little Bit More
09. Kenny Rogers & Shena Easton - We’ve Got Tonight
10. Tanya Tucker - Would You Lay With Me
11. Tom Jones - Love Me Tonight
12. Linda Ronstadt - I’ll Be Your Baby Tonight
13. Peter & Gordon - Woman
14. Peter Sklerren - You’re A Lady
15. Yvonne Elliman - Love Me
16. Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
Download Links:
Disc 1

Disc 2










0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment