Artist: Various Artists
Released: 2009
Number of Tracks: 40 (2 Discs)

Track Listing
Disc 1
- Ill Be Missing You (Puff Daddy And Faith Evans)
- No Air (Feat. Chris Brown) (Jordin Sparks)
- Love In This Club (Usher)
- With You (Chris Brown)
- If She Knew (Lemar)
- My Love (Justin Timberlake)
- Green Light (Feat Andre 3000) (John Legend)
- Gotta Make It (Trey Songz)
- Unpretty (TLC)
- If I Was Your Man (Joe)
- I Want Her (Keith Sweat)
- Never Too Much (Luther Vandross)
- Dont Think Im Not (Kandi)
- Hurt (Christina Aguilera)
- Stole (Kelly Rowland)
- Back And Forth (Aaliyah)
- 4-One-I Swear (All)
- The Rain (Missy Elliott)
- Bedroom Eyes (Natty)
- Cash In My Pocket (Feat. Daniel Merriweather) (Wiley)
- Spotlight (Jennifer Hudson)
- Let Me Love You (Mario)
- Whatever You Like (T.I.)
- Piece Of Me (Britney Spears)
- Come Over (Feat. Sean Paul) (Estelle)
- No One (Alicia Keys)
- Stay With Me (Ironik)
- Turn Me On (Kevin Lyttle)
- Like Glue (Sean Paul)
- Lets Get Married (Jagged Edge)
- Ice Box (Omarion)
- Shorty (Got Her Eyes On Me) (Donell Jones)
- Wish I Didnt Miss You (Angie Stone)
- Thank You (Jamelia)
- My Lovin (Youre Never Gonna Get It) (En Vogue)
- I Believe I Can Fly (R Kelly)
- Comin From Where Im From (Anthony Hamilton)
- Brown Sugar (D Angelo)
- Sweet Love (Anita Baker)
- Its Not Right But Its Okay (Whitney Houston)
Download Links:
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3










0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment