Artist: Various Artists
Released: 2010
Number of Tracks: 18

Track Listing
Rapidshare

Mediafire

- Erik Santos - Love of My Life (04:54)
- Nina - Half Crazy (04:16)
- Billy Crawford - One Last Cry (04:23)
- Aiza Seguerra - Everything I Own (03:13)
- Agot Isidro - From This Moment On (03:58)
- Jaya - Maybe This Time (03:51)
- Charice Pempengco - Through The Years (03:58)
- Sam Milby And Toni Gonzaga - Way Back Into Love (04:06)
- Jed Madela - You (03:59)
- MYMP - Only Reminds Me Of You (04:21)
- Christian Bautista - Tell Me Your Name (03:15)
- Rachelle Ann Go - This Time I'll Be Sweeter (04:26)
- Gretchen Barreto - Looking Through The Eyes Of Love (04:11)
- Shane Ortiz - How Am I Supposed To Live Without You (04:58)
- Gary Valenciano - Be My Lady (04:15)
- Martin Nievera - Take Me Out Of The Dark (05:34)
- Christian Bautista - Please Be Careful With My Heart (03:35)
- Erik Santos - Your Love (04:14)

Mediafire










0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment