Artist: Various Artists
Released: 2010
Number of Tracks: 52

Track Listing
Disc 1
Disc 2
Disc 3
MediaFire
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Disc 1
- Lady In Red (04:19)
- If I Ain''''t Got You (03:51)
- When You Say Nothing At All (04:15)
- We Belong Together (03:22)
- Fallen (03:39)
- I Just Can''''t Stop Loving You (04:13)
- Beautiful In My Eyes (04:08)
- Art Of Love (04:01)
- You And Me (03:18)
- Un-Break My Heart (04:30)
- Heaven (04:03)All My Life (03:43)
- Unchained Melody (03:37)
- No Air Duet With Chris Brown (04:25)
- You Raise Me Up (04:02)
- Have You Ever (04:33)
- I''''m Yours (04:04)
- I''''ll Make Love To You (03:59)
- Amazing (04:27)
Disc 2
- Endless Love (04:27)
- Angel (04:30)
- Like Only A Woman Can (03:53)
- How Do I Live (04:04)
- I Do (Cherish You) (03:47)
- I Don''''t Believe You (04:38)
- Don''''t Know Much (03:35)
- Already Gone (04:42)
- Back At One (04:23)
- Take My Breath Away (04:16)
- You Are Everything (03:52)
- Heidke - The Last Day On Earth (04:49)
- My Girl (02:41)Because You Loved Me (04:35)
- This Old Love (03:04)
- Sexual Healing (04:01)
- As Long As You Love Me (03:33)
- Timeless (04:08)Your Song (04:03)
Disc 3
- Angel Of Mine (04:13)
- Everytime We Touch (03:18)
- Not Just For The Weekend (03:49)
- I Will Always Love You (04:26)
- Amazed (04:01)With You (04:14)
- Have I Told You Lately (04:00)
- Dilemma (04:51)
- You''''re The Inspiration (03:48)
- Love Story (03:57)
- How Do I Breathe (03:38)
- Love Will Lead You Back (04:26)
- Daughters (03:59)Touched By Love (03:56)
- The Day You Went Away (04:41)
- Hate That I Love You (03:41)
- Heaven Knows (04:28)
- The Closest Thing To Crazy (04:14)
- At Last (03:02)
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4










0 Comment(s):
Post a Comment